Kalyn, I really enjoyed your powerpoint on animations! I did not realize you could animate objects like that on it, well done. It gives me a few ideas for incorporating animations into my powerpoint presentations for student teaching! :)
For some reason your last screencast wouldn't open on my computer. I am not sure why!
Thanks! My senior seminar class had an "animations war" when we were making our power points, so I learned how to do a couple cool things, so if you ever want to see them, just let me know! Thanks for alerting me about the last screencast. I clicked it and it opened, gotta love technology lol!
Kalyn, your tutorials were actually really informative, interesting, and useful! (Unlike someone who did a tutorial about a make-up website, LOL). I might actually be referencing some of these in the future, especially since I'm completely Excel illiterate. The animations tutorial was also something that would spiff up my future powerpoint presentations.
Kalyn, I really enjoyed your powerpoint on animations! I did not realize you could animate objects like that on it, well done. It gives me a few ideas for incorporating animations into my powerpoint presentations for student teaching! :)
ReplyDeleteFor some reason your last screencast wouldn't open on my computer. I am not sure why!
Thanks! My senior seminar class had an "animations war" when we were making our power points, so I learned how to do a couple cool things, so if you ever want to see them, just let me know! Thanks for alerting me about the last screencast. I clicked it and it opened, gotta love technology lol!
DeleteKalyn, your tutorials were actually really informative, interesting, and useful! (Unlike someone who did a tutorial about a make-up website, LOL). I might actually be referencing some of these in the future, especially since I'm completely Excel illiterate. The animations tutorial was also something that would spiff up my future powerpoint presentations.
ReplyDeleteBtw, all the screencasts worked for me. :)