I really like how my video turned out. If I could, I would like to
work on the music more. I had some difficulties with making it louder in some
spots, while I wanted it quieter in others. I guess that I could have broken
the music up into small sections to do this, but though I wanted to work on it
more, I did not have the time to do it with everything else I had to do in my
other courses. I also would like to have changed my credits. I would have liked
to have freeze-framed images and then put the person’s name and character on
the frozen image. I did try this, but it did not flow well with how I edited my
video.
I thought
the editing process went well. I didn’t have any major issues. I could figure
out how to do things pretty easily and if I did not know how to do something, I
called and asked my best friend who is an expert at iMovie. The one thing I had
trouble with was that I had difficulty dragging up my clip once I cut it. I
know that sounds dumb, but sometimes my Mac would just not have it. I had to
try to recut my clips numerous times. It was very frustrating.
I had a lot
of fun recording. I just wish I was as good as Terence with coming up with
one-liners as quick as he did.
If I was at
a school that had money and technology, I would consider making a movie. On my
blog, there is a post with a lab safety rap video. I would like to make my own
with my students. They could be in groups and all come up with their own take
on it. I think it would be fun, yet educative and they would definitely know
what to do and not to do in a lab. In general, I learned how to edit a video.
This is something I have never done before and am very proud of my finished
project.
No comments:
Post a Comment