Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Today is my first day of TCPCG and I am currently in my technology class learning how to use my Mac and how to integrate technology into the classroom. My Mac still scares me a bit, but I'm learning. We've done a Powerpoint presentation on technology standards, have set up wikis and of course this blog. So far so good.

3 comments:

  1. It's ok, my Mac still scares me a little too. It's my first Apple product (unless you count the Shuffle I had for all of a week before I lost it, haha). A confident face though goes a long ways. :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, you should edit your name in the Wiki, Bob spelled it wrong. (He spelled my name wrong too.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, this is the first time I am actually using a Mac too! But fortunately I've had an iPhone so a lot of things are the same which ease my use of the Mac, but all of the software for multimedia is a whole new world to me! I am sure that in these few weeks we will learn so much that we will be amazed how well-versed in Mac's we will be! :)

    ReplyDelete